Ontario Family Day Weekend
Ontario Family Day Weekend 2011 starts Saturday, February 19th and ends on Monday, February 21st.
Our Ontario Winters can last longer that most of us would truly like... By middle of February, most of us dream of getaways to sunny destinations or simply possibilities of fun times with the familiey.
Below are the links to some of the Ontario Family Day Activities held across the province.
- Ontario Family Day Breakfast Deal at Nottawasaga Inn Resort in Alliston
- Learn to Snowboard at Pinestone Resort in Haliburton
Enjoy two nights accommodation, breakfast in the Heatherwood Restaurant both mornings, and an all inclusive "learn to snowboard" package at Sir Sams Ski Hill. Snowboarding package includes: full day lift ticket for all slopes, rental equipment and a two hour lesson.From $189 per person, based on double occupancy
- Learn to Ski at Pinestone Resort in Haliburton Enjoy two nights accommodation, breakfast in the Heatherwood Restaurant both mornings, and an all inclusive "learn to ski" package at Sir Sams Ski Hill. Ski package includes: full day lift ticket for all slopes, rental equipment and a two hour lesson. From $179 per person, based on double occupancy
- Hardwood Hills Fun Family Day Deal - Kid's Under 12 Ski Free With Paying Adult
- Blue Mountain Ski Resort Family Day Deals Celebrate the annual Family Day at Ontarios favourite ski village with FREE activities for 3 days. Free-Flying Birds of Prey shows by the Canadian Raptor Conservancy, Horse & Carriage rides, Facepainting and more!
- Snowmobiling at Shamrock Lodge For the sledder, Shamrock Lodge is a virtual paradise. Easy access to the O.F.S.C. trail and miles of interconnecting lakes make for an adventure every time you go out! Snowmobile rentals available.
- Cross Country Skiing at Shamrock Lodge Explore the woodlands on our groomed and track set trails (15kms) or out on your own along the shores of beautiful Lake Rosseau.
- Highland Dogsleding at the Sir Sams Inn Includes two nights accommodations, superb candle light lakeside dining and full country breakfast each day and features a two-hour dogsled tour from www.winterdance.com Don't worry the WaterSpa will be waiting after your adventure!
Weekdays from $700 per couple/package
Weekends from $820 per couple/package
- Winter Holiday at Bayview Wildwood Resort Throughout the Winter we offer guided hikes, horse-drawn wagon rides, and broomball. Try our one-hour guided Snowmobile Safaris through OFSC trails, available for a nominal fee. Whether you prefer to experience the landscape of Sparrow Lake and the surrounding area on board a snowmobile or snowshoes, or downhill on a toboggan or cross country skis, we have the package that will fit just right. Enjoy a magical Winter getaway or vacation at Bayview Wildwood Resort where delicious meals and loads of fun are always on the menu.
- Family Day Fun at Dearhurst Resort Your best ever Family Day Weekend is waiting, just two hours north of Toronto. With numerous ways to stay, special family-friendly dining options, and a line-up of extra special activities for the whole family, indoors and out, Deerhurst is one of the best deals out there for a family escape.
- Muskoka Your Way at Dearhurst Resort Accommodation and a $100 spending credit** per room, per night towards food purchases in any Deerhurst restaurant, show tickets, spa services, sports activities such as x-c ski, skate and snowshoe rentals, dog-sledding, hay rides, Hummer tours, horseback riding and more. *Some conditions apply.
- Winter Warm-up at Dearhurst Resort Accommodation, complimentary use of cross-country skis, skates, snowshoes and tubing hill, plus a $50 food & beverage credit for dining in any resort restaurant from breakfast buffet in Eclipse, lunch at Maple or après ski in the Lobby Bar. *Some conditions apply.
- Family Day at Halimar Resort Escape to the country and take advantage of this long weekend... kids under 12 are free, all packages available. Call 1-800-223-7322
- Ogopogo Resort Family Day Fun This package is also available during alternative dates in February and March. Come stay with us for a 3 night Family Day weekend in one of our luxury cottages with a fireplace. This package includes a very exciting guided ice fishing adventure and a 2 hour dog sledding run for 4 (2 adults and 2 kids). Our special price for this package is $1,200.00 plus tax.
- Briars Resort and Spa Family Weekend Offer $169 per person, per night* Include accommodation, all meals, horse-drawn sleigh rides, guided walks, dinner-dance and more! *Rates based on 2-night stay. One child free (ages 3-11) when sharing room with two adults. Additional discounts for seniors and longer stays. Spa available at additional charge.
- Snowmobile Escape at Delta Grandview Resort Get one-night's accommodation and... *access to hiking trails and winter equipment including cross-country skis and snowshoes, weather permitting *access to the recreation centre with indoor pool, hob tub, sauna and fitness facility *snowmobile lockup *When booking by phone: 1-877-472-6388, please quote rate code WTM
- No one treats Families like Fern for Family Day! Bring your family to Fern and enjoy Ontario`s new long weekend in February. Fern is first in family and first in winter fun. With as many activities indoors as out, you will be sure to have the a full weekend for everyone, making a new family tradition. You will enjoy great programs and entertainment in the perfect family atmosphere.
- Inn at the Falls
- Winter Wonderland at Beaver Creek Resort
- Sandy Lane Resort
- Pine Vista Resort Family Day
- The Nottawasaga Valley Conservation Authority Family Day Fun
- Family Day at Simcoe County Museum
Minesing/January 14, 2011 - Spend Family Day at the Simcoe County Museum and enjoy traditional indoor and outdoor winter activities including snowshoeing, tobogganing, and family favourite board games.
- Ottawa Winterlude! Do not miss those Beavertales!
- Family Fun at Wye Marsh in Midland
Winter is Here!
So when your back yard finalLy looks like this... REJOYS! Most likely it will stay like this for about half a year! Why not enjoy EVERY moment of it and have fun with your Family!
Let the kids go wild in the snow, let them play untill they want to come home!
Go out with them and build a Snow Man, make a Snow Angel, just have fun.
This could be the perfect time to start thinking about your next winter vacations Ontario.
Information on this page is intended as a guide only, to find out more, please contact Canadian Immigration.
Each year over 35 million people from all over the world are visiting Canada. This diverse country has so much to offer. Not only our own Canadian Citizens can find their roots all over the globe, we are keen on welcoming, accepting and sharing our distinct ways of life with our neighbors and visitors.
If you plan to visit Canada, you need to know certain things, before you pack your bags. Those Visiting Canada must be in excellent health. If you plan to stay in Canada for more than 6 months, you will need a medical exam.
Canada does not pay for hospital or medical services for visitors. Make sure you have health insurance to pay your medical costs before you leave for Canada. Read more...
Return to top of Ontario Family Day Page
I design, build and market this site ALL BY MYSELF!
You can do it too!
Click on the image below, to find out how.
You too can BUILD a Site like this!
Learn to Cross Country Ski
Relax at Almaguin Resort
Have Fun in the